The following is a summary of Leon Wasser’s personal and professional background.
- Seasoned, innovative, pro-active, responsible and ecologically sensitive professional.
- Extensive senior management experience as engineer, facilities operator and business manager.
- Successful track record with major institutional, commercial, residential and industrial facilities.
- Hands-on experience with complete facility life cycle including planning, design, construction, operations and retrofit projects.
- Successfully implemented energy retrofits, environmental remediation and other Green initiatives.
- Bottom-line focused with marketing, business development and financial experience.
- Extensive experience in P3 Public Private Partnerships from all sides of the relationships.
- Established relationships with organizations, events, government agencies, professional consultants and building owners and operators across the environment and energy sectors.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.